Korennoy and Partners work with both Russian and international clients, assisting them to resolve their disputes through the negotiation process as well as through recourse to the arbitration courts, mediation tribunals and general courts.
While we usually seek to resolve disputes through negotiation, we are fully prepared to represent our clients’ interests when the situation calls for tough litigation. Our lawyer’s possess the skills, knowledge, and tenacity to pursue even the most complex cases.
Our legal representation includes:
- a lawyer’s participation in the pre-trial settlement of disputes (consideration of complaints, preparation of claims and complex negotiations);
- analysis and assessment of the prospects of trial proceedings;
- rafting and filing of claims, writs, appeals, cassation petitions and other documents relating to the proceedings;
- legal representation in court;
- rafting the settlement agreement;
- legal representation during the execution of a judgment;
- pursuing a stay of execution of the judgment;
- appeals against the action or inaction of bailiffs and court-appointed trustees.