Our support includes:
- drafting a list of data and documents to be provided by the counterparty as part of the due diligence process;
- an on-site audit and review of the original documents at the counterparty’s or third party’s premises
- negotiations with the counterparty in order to obtain a clear understanding relating to any documents and information obtained;
- a full-scale due diligence review of financial, legal and economic activity of the asset with an assessment of its compliance with tax, corporate, contract, antitrust and other branches of legislation;
- an Opinion Letter based on the results of the due diligence review, providing an assessment of the financial and economic components of the asset including a comprehensive risk assessment and mitigation plan;
- negotiation and definition of a contract scheme, including all associated transactions (preliminary agreement, pledge, guarantee, etc.), defining the order of settlements between the parties, and insuring guarantees linked with the deal;
- legal support during the completion of the deal and contract execution, including the monitoring of registration processes.